I committed my life to the Lord Jesus Christ over 40 years ago and have served as both a full-time pastor and an itinerant minister. My wife of 35 years, Sharon, and I emphasize personal growth and development through the Word of God. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is both the focus and the hallmark of our mission.
My personal blog is focused on teaching practical truths from the Bible on everyday living. My mission is to equip people to grow in their relationship with Jesus as they walk out God’s will for their life. As a result, I write on encountering Jesus, the Holy Spirit, realities of the new birth, spiritual development or growth, and discipleship. Additionally for the end result of equipping people, I am developing a running commentary on the New Testament called The Bridge. On occasion, I write about stuff that doesn’t fit neatly into one of these categories.
I also have a podcast called, “Light on Life.” I cover similar topics. The podcast can be found on iTunes, Stitcher. It is released for distribution every Tuesday, and is an endeavor which began distribution on September 30th, 2014.
I typically release a blog post once per week, on Saturday. Make sure you don’t miss my newest posts, by subscribing via e-mail at the top right panel of the site.
My Top Posts
If you are new to my site, you might want to start with my most popular posts. Here are my top three in each category:
- #017: Demonstrating the Glory of God [Podcast]
- #S2-046: How to Recognize the Voice of Satan the Cameleon [Podcast]
- #004: Are You Hungering after God? [Podcast]
- #S2-047: How To Make Sure You Are An Instrument of Righteousness [Podcast]
- #005: Choosing to Be Decisive [Podcast]
- #S2-044: How You Can Overcome the Tools of Satan [Podcast]
- #S3-001: What You Need to Know to Keep Your Soul from Going Tilt [Podcast]
Spiritology – Study of the Holy Spirit and His Workings
- #002: Being Led by Peace, Conscience, and the Inward Witness [Podcast]
- #001: Does the Holy Spirit Speak Today? [Podcast]
- Containers of Power
- Being Led by Peace, Conscience and the Inward Witness
- Four Holy Spirit Secrets on Life and Living
- #S3-003: How to Minister Healing Like Jesus Did [Podcast]
- Becoming a Student of Miracles
- Changing a Life through Miracles
- Miracles of the Unusual Variety
- Three Healing Questions from Jesus Life
- Which of Jesus Stripes Healed You?
New Testament Themes
- Introducing the Epistle of James
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Perfect Religion; The Epistle of James 1:26-27
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Doing the Word of God; The Epistle of James 1:22-25
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Stripping Away Sin; The Epistle of James 1:19-21
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Passing the Test; The Epistle of James 1:16-18
- Enduring Tests and Trials: The True Source of Temptation; The Epistle of James 1:13-15
- Enduring Tests and Trials: The Crown of Life; The Epistle of James 1:12
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Rich and Poor Alike; The Epistle of James 1:9-11
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Faith and Wisdom; The Epistle of James 1:5-8
- Enduring Tests and Trials: Counting It Joy; The Epistle of James 1:2-4
- Being a Servant of Jesus: The Epistle of James 1:1
You can also check my blog’s archive for a list of every post I have written or use the search function at the top of every page to find other posts that might be of interest.
I have been married to my wife, Sharon for thirty-four years. We have three daughters; one son; two grandsons, and one granddaughter. We live in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, chess, and baseball. I am both a big time Yankee and Ohio State Buckeye fan; 50 years and counting. I attend The Assembly in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I have known Jesus for 40 years.
My Contact Information:
You can contact me via e-mail or follow me on Twitter or Facebook.